It's Staff Appreciation Week
Thursday's All-Staff Picnic is only one of the ways UCLA is showing its appreciation for staff members and the valuable work they do. Here's a list of discounts and specials campuswide available to employees:
- Save 20% in Bear Wear and Book Zone from August 6-10.
- UCLA restaurants are offering staff a free soda with any $3 food purchase. Use this coupon.
- Staff and faculty receive a 15% discount off tickets to select events offered by the Center for the Art of Performance at UCLA. Tickets must be purchased through the UCLA Central Ticket Office. Season highlights include Emmylou Harris, Bill Frisell, Circus Oz, Laurie Anderson, David Sedaris and more. To see a complete calendar of events, visit cap.ucla.edu.
- For this month only, UCLA Recreation is offering free to faculty and staff who are not currently members a chance to explore fitness options at the John Wooden Center, Sunset Canyon Recreation Center and its new facility in Westwood Village, Kinross Recreation Center. To sign up for this offer, mention this offer and bring your BruinCard to the John Wooden Center’s second-floor membership and information desk. Questions? Call (310) 825-3701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All-you-can-eat lunch for staff at three residential restaurants — Covel, De Neve, or Hedrick — for $4.50 from August 13-16. Hours of Operation: 11 a.m.-2 p.m daily. Discount Details:
-Staff members must present their own BruinCard and ask for the “special staff rate;”
- Purchases must be made using BruinCard EasyPay;
- Only one meal allowed per UCLA staff member per day;
- For menus and nutritional information, visit: www.dining.ucla.edu.